Get the most out of your email and SMS marketing with Drip » Free Trial
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Deliver winning CX every time
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Apple Reveals New Watches, Muscular Tablet at Online Event

Re: Apple Reveals New Watches, Muscular Tablet at Online Event
Posted by: John P. Mello Jr. 2020-09-17 04:03:53
See Full Story

Apple pulled the wraps off two new Apple Watches, two iPads and several services bundles at an event Tuesday held online. The new watches include the Series 6, which boasts performance improvements over the previous generation of the product, and the SE, an economy watch model. Apple also refreshed its basic iPad and the iPad Air, which is now based on the new A14 processor, a five-nanometer fabricated powerhouse.

Posted by: borisaman 2020-10-06 04:08:34 In reply to: John P. Mello Jr.
Apple Watch = slave tag! A 2011 or 2014 Mac does just about everything a new model does. Dont use iCloud or ANY cloud and it runs just fine

Posted by: kevindude 2020-09-19 08:45:16 In reply to: John P. Mello Jr.
In a world where a Product Announcement is free as far as getting eyeballs from analysts and journalists, this was great! Focus on a new products which usually only receive a few minutes buried in another iphone event.

And introducing a service that had not been widely leaked, perfect. Now when the iPhones are announced, Apple can spend most of the time leisurely covering all of the features!

And with so much of your target customers working from home, even more eyeballs than ever!

Posted by: amaramartin 2020-09-18 05:15:22 In reply to: John P. Mello Jr.
Who else is baffled by the launch of the new apple products. I am a big Apple fan boy. Definitely I am going to consider the Ipad.

Also, I am a mac user from past 5 years. Apple has never let me down. Always takes care of experience.
Jump to:
Should businesses and organizations require staff to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination before physically coming to work?
Yes -- At this point it makes good sense and will help stop the spread of the virus.
No -- It sets a bad precedent against personal privacy and civil liberties.
I'm Not Sure -- There are valid arguments for and against vaccine requirements.