Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Report: Apple Is Gearing Up to Debut Mini-LED Display Tech

Re: Report: Apple Is Gearing Up to Debut Mini-LED Display Tech
Posted by: John P. Mello Jr. 2019-04-10 22:20:35
See Full Story

Apple plans to introduce a number of new products in the next two years that will sport a new display technology, according to master Apple watcher Ming-Chi Kuo of TF International Securities. Based on Kuo's predictions, which were reported widely on Tuesday, Apple will use new "mini LED" technology in three new products: a 31.6-inch monitor, launching in the second or third quarter; a new iPad with a 10- or 12-inch screen in late 2020 or 2021; and a new MacBook with a 15- or 17-inch screen in the first half of 2021.

Re: Report: Apple Is Gearing Up to Debut Mini-LED Display Tech
Posted by: Topher5 2019-04-11 08:17:53 In reply to: John P. Mello Jr.
The important information concerning this whole new technology will apply really for the ability for display high dynamic range colour and we need to know I will be on par with no lead in its luminance values for 1000 minutes or will it affect succeed that tenet them go beyond. Will it support Dolby Vision
Jump to:
Which type of online advertising is most likely to attract your favorable attention?
Straightforward display ads
Ads based on my interests
Informational articles on products/services
Video ads
Ads designed to grab my attention, e.g. pop-ups, autoplay
None -- I avoid all online ads