Get the most out of your email and SMS marketing with Drip » Free Trial
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Google Gives Vets New Job Search, Business Promotion Tools

Re: Google Gives Vets New Job Search, Business Promotion Tools
Posted by: John P. Mello Jr. 2018-09-03 07:18:07
See Full Story

Google has announced several new online tools designed to help former members of the military find jobs or attract new customers to their businesses. One tool allows vets to type in the search term "jobs for veterans" followed by specific military job codes to see civilian jobs with skill requirements that match their service experience. The military job code feature also has been deployed to Google's Cloud Talent solution, which is used by FedEx Careers, Encompass Health Careers, Siemens Careers, CareerBuilder, Getting Hired and others.

Re: Google Gives Vets New Job Search, Business Promotion Tools
Posted by: spokanejunkremoval 2019-09-11 06:39:56 In reply to: John P. Mello Jr.
Hey John, great article, as a business owner, and in the iunk removal space, (like JDog) I have found that alot of veterans looking for jobs don't always know where or how to search, especially for a niche like mine. When I'm looking at potential applicants I'm always curious how they discovered this niche, I know for alot of soliders coming out of the service, even ones I know personally, struggle with finding a job that related to their MOS in the military. Great read!
Jump to:
Should businesses and organizations require staff to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination before physically coming to work?
Yes -- At this point it makes good sense and will help stop the spread of the virus.
No -- It sets a bad precedent against personal privacy and civil liberties.
I'm Not Sure -- There are valid arguments for and against vaccine requirements.