Instantly delete email threats for Office 365 » Free Offer
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Deliver winning CX every time
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Gadget Ogling: Smart Phones, Simple Phones, and Sparkling Water on Tap

See Full Story

Oh, look, it's a new flagship smartphone duo from Samsung. Shockingly enough, they're called the "Galaxy S9" and "Galaxy S9+." They have a similar appearance to the previous year's models, but there are also a few differences, such as a new camera and stereo speakers. There's a 960-frames-per-second slow motion mode, and there's the option to add music to clips or turn them into GIFs. An adjustable aperture accounts for how much light there is in the field of view and can be adjusted accordingly for sharper photos.

Re: Gadget Ogling: Smart Phones, Simple Phones, and Sparkling Water on Tap
Posted by: jamesgrills07 2018-03-15 00:34:45 In reply to: Kris Holt
I think the basic reason of introducing S9 was to correct all the missing points in S8. Extra features like super slo mo and facial recognition combined with iris scanner are like icing on the cake. I think it is a worthy competitor for all flagships and no doubt it will do well in the market as well.
Jump to:
Should businesses and organizations require staff to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination before physically coming to work?
Yes -- At this point it makes good sense and will help stop the spread of the virus.
No -- It sets a bad precedent against personal privacy and civil liberties.
I'm Not Sure -- There are valid arguments for and against vaccine requirements.