Instantly delete email threats with 365 Threat Monitor » Free Offer
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Deliver winning CX every time
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Microsoft Earns Forgiveness With Windows 10

Re: Microsoft Earns Forgiveness With Windows 10
Posted by: Peter Suciu 2014-10-01 16:04:11
See Full Story

Microsoft on Tuesday pulled back the veil on the successor to Windows 8 -- Windows 10. Windows 10 is a combination of the best elements of the popular Windows 7 OS, along with some of the touchscreen-friendly features and functionality of Windows 8. Microsoft also kicked off its largest-ever open collaborative development effort with the new Windows Insider Program, which is meant to help provide feedback to the company. Program participants will receive the technical preview of Windows 10, as well as the latest builds.

Posted by: PromaticsTechnologies 2014-10-04 03:49:39 In reply to: Peter Suciu
This is very good news by Microsoft that they are adding some features of windows 7 in its upcoming version. A menu button is very important for the purpose of easy desktop navigation.

Posted by: gcollier 2014-10-03 04:06:45 In reply to: Peter Suciu
I am 63yrs. I see no issues w/ win.8 I migrated from xp and find win8 refreshing and exciting!!

If Microsoft thinks that the learning curve is to steep then they need better marketing!

PS. My win8.1 works great and no start issues.

Posted by: Thor_Air 2014-10-03 00:12:56 In reply to: Peter Suciu
I would agree that the learning curve for W8 was quite high, but so far I've enjoyed the experience with it. I use it both at home and work, and I have a Surface which I'm very happy with. So being abit biased, I think W8 has gotten alot more flak than it deserved.
That being said I'm really looking forward to the new W10. As I agree, Microsoft usually makes one wrong then one right OS.
Great article!!
Jump to:
Should businesses and organizations require staff to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination before physically coming to work?
Yes -- At this point it makes good sense and will help stop the spread of the virus.
No -- It sets a bad precedent against personal privacy and civil liberties.
I'm Not Sure -- There are valid arguments for and against vaccine requirements.