Instantly delete email threats with 365 Threat Monitor » Free Offer
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Deliver winning CX every time
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: The Next iPhone Is a Naming Catastrophe Waiting to Happen

Re: The Next iPhone Is a Naming Catastrophe Waiting to Happen
Posted by Melial on 2014-06-28 12:49:04
In reply to Chris Maxcer
I don't think there's a problem Chris.

Apple calls the iMac just that - the iMac - no matter whether it has a 21.5" or a 27" screen or an i5 or i7 CPU.

They just add on 21.5" or 27" as needed. Notice Apple calls the smaller model 21.5" - no rounding up or down there.

There is no such thing as the Macbook pro 13 or 15. They are in fact called the 13 inch Macbook pro or the 15 inch MacBook Pro.

Likewise there is just the MacBook Air available in both 11inch and 13 inch models.

So, both iPhone models could be the iPhone 6 with the screen size appended when needed to distinguish the different sizes.

The big question is - will there still be a 4" version of the iPhone 6? My wife certainly hopes so!

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: The Next iPhone Is a Naming Catastrophe Waiting to Happen  Chris Maxcer  2014-06-27 08:20:31
Re: The Next iPhone Is a Naming Catastrophe Waiting to Happen  Melial  2014-06-28 12:49:04
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

How important is social media to the success of your business?
Highly -- Social media is essential to our business model.
Somewhat -- We do see benefit from social media, but without it our operations would continue.
Minimally -- We're on social media because that's expected, though it's influence on our success is negligible.
Not at All -- Social media is not useful to our business.