Instantly delete email threats for Office 365 » Free Offer
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Deliver winning CX every time
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Why would it not be likely that MS already has divorce plans?

Re: Microsoft + Yahoo: Heavenly Marriage, Hellish Divorce?
Posted by: Rob Enderle 2009-08-03 12:00:43
See Full Story

Boy, just when you think it's safe to sleep in, Microsoft and Yahoo decide to hitch up and slap Google upside the head. I'm guessing that this really screwed up the party in the Google 767 flying palace last week. For Google, which lately seems to have the attention span of a 3-year-old after getting into the sugar jar, this could be a good thing -- this could force Google to focus. It certainly is good for Microsoft and Yahoo, even though it suggests a potential breakup that could be the mother of all divorces.

Why would it not be likely that MS already has divorce plans?
Posted by: vanax 2009-08-08 12:16:05 In reply to: Rob Enderle
Hi Rob,
Why would it not be likely that MS already has "divorce" plans, or has already accounted for the ultimate consumption and integration of everything that MS considers relevant in Yahoo?

I ask because this seems to be MS's MO, no? I hope you can address this angle, pro and con, in a future column. Cheers. Vanax
Jump to:
Should businesses and organizations require staff to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination before physically coming to work?
Yes -- At this point it makes good sense and will help stop the spread of the virus.
No -- It sets a bad precedent against personal privacy and civil liberties.
I'm Not Sure -- There are valid arguments for and against vaccine requirements.