Instantly delete email threats for Office 365 » Free Offer
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Don't be so quick to judge.

Re: Microsoft Takes Windows 7 Out of the Oven
Posted by: Richard Adhikari 2009-07-23 13:04:32
See Full Story

Microsoft's been working hard to build a positive buzz around the release to manufacturing of Windows 7, but there remain a few flies in the ointment. Many enterprises may decide to wait until the first service pack comes out in about six months before moving to Windows 7. Also, complaints have already been popping up on the Windows Team Blog about staggered release dates and incomplete information. Hitches aside, though, Windows XP is beginning to show its age.

WIN 7
Posted by: oitorpedo 2009-07-23 14:02:17 In reply to: Richard Adhikari
I really can wait to see what is the new WIN 7 about. Also, once the OS from Google is out to compare speed, security and extra features i will make a choice in my future pc's and laptops.

---------------------------------------------------

Don't be so quick to judge.
Posted by: RoryBecker 2009-07-23 13:29:00 In reply to: Richard Adhikari
Don't put me in the "not so pleased" category. I'm very happy with my RC of Win7... I'm just chomping at the bit to get the final version on my machine.
Jump to:
Should businesses and organizations require staff to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination before physically coming to work?
Yes -- At this point it makes good sense and will help stop the spread of the virus.
No -- It sets a bad precedent against personal privacy and civil liberties.
I'm Not Sure -- There are valid arguments for and against vaccine requirements.