Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Salesforce Industries Summit
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: GoPro's Drone Initiative Crashes With Karma Recall

Re: GoPro's Drone Initiative Crashes With Karma Recall
Posted by John P. Mello Jr. on 2016-11-18 05:07:08
See Full Story

GoPro's ambitious plans to be a player in the fledgling drone market crashed last week when it had to announce a product recall due to Karma UAV units falling from the sky. The company needed to resolve a performance issue related to loss of power during operation, it said. It indicated it would resume shipment of Karma at some point, but didn't suggest when. The Karma recall likely will have a significant impact on GoPro's stock price and revenue, said Michael Blades, a senior industry analyst at Frost & Sullivan.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: GoPro's Drone Initiative Crashes With Karma Recall  John P. Mello Jr.  2016-11-18 05:07:08
Re: GoPro's Drone Initiative Crashes With Karma Recall  judosufer  2016-11-18 16:57:35
Re: GoPro's Drone Initiative Crashes With Karma Recall  GoProCaptureLogin  2016-11-18 08:56:58
Re: GoPro's Drone Initiative Crashes With Karma Recall  judosufer  2016-11-18 16:52:40
Re: GoPro's Drone Initiative Crashes With Karma Recall  GoProCaptureLogin  2016-11-18 18:34:44
Re: GoPro's Drone Initiative Crashes With Karma Recall  judosufer  2016-11-18 20:05:08
Re: GoPro's Drone Initiative Crashes With Karma Recall  GoProCaptureLogin  2016-11-18 21:22:51
Re: GoPro's Drone Initiative Crashes With Karma Recall  GoProCaptureLogin  2016-11-18 21:10:32
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

Which product review rating most influences your decision to make a purchase?
5 Stars - I want to learn why others think the product is awesome.
4 Stars - I want to know what's liked, along with minor flaws.
3 Stars - I want to find out why the product is neither loved nor hated.
2 Stars - I want to learn why others find the defects to outweigh the benefits.
1 Star - I want to know why others think the product awful.