Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: IBM Is a 'Kindred Spirit': Whoa, Tim Cook, Whoa

Re: IBM Is a 'Kindred Spirit': Whoa, Tim Cook, Whoa
Posted by Chris Maxcer on 2014-07-25 11:47:32
See Full Story

The Apple deal with IBM has shown us a whole new side of Tim Cook -- the gushing, hype-laden, excited-but-still-vague Tim Cook who says things like "kindred spirit," "huge opportunity," and "radical step for enterprise." Who peppers his speech with words like "profound," "complementary," "landmark" and "thrilled." Now, I'm a big fan of Tim Cook, but when he uttered this, "We fit together like a puzzle, and so this is profound. It is landmark. It's historic," my mouth dropped open and I felt compelled to look away.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: IBM Is a 'Kindred Spirit': Whoa, Tim Cook, Whoa  Chris Maxcer  2014-07-25 11:47:32
Re: IBM Is a 'Kindred Spirit': Whoa, Tim Cook, Whoa  JohnBlackburn  2014-07-26 13:18:57
Re: IBM Is a 'Kindred Spirit': Whoa, Tim Cook, Whoa  CMaxcer  2014-07-28 10:39:00
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

Given the spread of the Covid-19 Delta variant, if my employer requires me to return to the company's location in 2021, I will...
Agree because I'm fully vaccinated.
Agree if the company institutes a mandatory mask requirement and other safety protocols.
Comply reluctantly, because I can't afford to lose my job, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job I feel is safer.
Resign because I'm not vaccinated and don't want to risk infection to myself or others.