Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Tim Cook's New Apple World Order

Re: Tim Cook's New Apple World Order
Posted by Chris Maxcer on 2014-07-10 12:25:36
See Full Story

Apple is shaking out to become a very different sort of Apple, one suddenly more inclusive than ever before. The question is if all this inclusion will really lead to innovation. For Tim Cook, this idea seems to have a whole new meaning for Apple -- the notion may be trickling into the very way that Apple is now approaching its entire business. Case in point is CarPay, HomeKit, HealthKit, Apple's apps that now can talk to other apps, in addition to bringing Beats into the family and hiring a whole new batch of leaders.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: Tim Cook's New Apple World Order  Chris Maxcer  2014-07-10 12:25:36
Re: Tim Cook's New Apple World Order  MitchH  2014-07-10 14:30:24
Re: Tim Cook's New Apple World Order  CMaxcer  2014-07-10 16:28:08
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

Given the spread of the Covid-19 Delta variant, if my employer requires me to return to the company's location in 2021, I will...
Agree because I'm fully vaccinated.
Agree if the company institutes a mandatory mask requirement and other safety protocols.
Comply reluctantly, because I can't afford to lose my job, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job I feel is safer.
Resign because I'm not vaccinated and don't want to risk infection to myself or others.