Get the ECT News Network Weekly Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Flying Drone Buddies Can Capture Your Amazing Exploits

Re: Flying Drone Buddies Can Capture Your Amazing Exploits
Posted by Chris Maxcer on 2014-06-20 17:15:38
See Full Story

There are two new crowdfunded projects that are building self-flying drones to follow you around and video your awesomeness. Geared for adventure sports like skiing, biking or motorcycle riding, these two drones will follow you at high-speed, capturing high-flying jumps and steep dives from angles previously available only to professional filmmakers with powerful cameras and helicopters. For the outdoor adventure set, these flying cameras are simply insane. Yet some of the coolest bits of footage are relatively mundane.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: Flying Drone Buddies Can Capture Your Amazing Exploits  Chris Maxcer  2014-06-20 17:15:38
Re: Flying Drone Buddies Can Capture Your Amazing Exploits  CMaxcer  2014-06-20 17:18:31
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

Given the spread of the Covid-19 Delta variant, if my employer requires me to return to the company's location in 2021, I will...
Agree because I'm fully vaccinated.
Agree if the company institutes a mandatory mask requirement and other safety protocols.
Comply reluctantly, because I can't afford to lose my job, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job I feel is safer.
Resign because I'm not vaccinated and don't want to risk infection to myself or others.