Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Move Your Contact Center Agents Home in 48 Hours
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

Open Discussion

ECT News Community   »   Open Discussion   »   Re: How to transfer android phone files to computer?

How to transfer android phone files to computer?
Posted by: lisaab 2015-12-10 00:38:50
As smartphone saves more and more private information for phone users, it is easy to understand that why we need to copy our personal data on somewhere eles to keep it from being lost forever. An android file manager could backup android phone data to computer with ease, try Coolmuster Android File Manager.
Don't know how to sync android with computer, just follow these steps:

Step 1:Connect Android Phone to pc
The first thing you need to do is to download and install the Android file manager on your pc and launch it. The next is connecting your Android phone to pc via usb cable. Your device will appear on the screen. The manager would recognise your android device automatically.

Notice: If this is the you cannecting android phone to the problem on computer, you should enbale USB debugging first, and install a USB driver on your computer, then the app would detect your android phone automatically.

Step 2:Select Data and Start Export

That's all!

Re: How to transfer android phone files to computer?
Posted by: evawhite 2019-11-28 00:42:32 In reply to: lisaab
Simple you can copy or paste it into your computer.

Posted by: peter88 2017-08-03 01:30:04 In reply to: lisaab
I usually just copy photos and videos I made with the phone on my computer and then back again if needed

Posted by: russin 2017-06-21 02:35:46 In reply to: lisaab
If you need to transfer or backup data from your phone to pc, some professional data backup programs are good choices for you. The android transfer app allows you to save a lot of time to transfer or backup text messages, contacts, photos, and other media files, check out MobiKin Assistant for Android.

Posted by: fugenx 2015-12-15 03:22:06 In reply to: lisaab
Just connect usb to android phone and scane the device and select the folder which you need to copy from phone to PC.

Posted by: sarathink 2016-03-24 01:40:58 In reply to: fugenx
Thanks for sharing, yes, we can use an android file manager to backup android phone files to computer easily, more info:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0eZoz-Kzcg
Jump to:
How has the pandemic impacted your daily life?
I'm interacting more with family and friends, off and online.
I'm consuming much more news.
I'm escaping through TV shows, movies and books.
I'm spending more time on personal and home projects.
I'm feeling isolated and anxious.
I have less time for work due to distractions.
My work is on the front lines -- I'm overwhelmed.