Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Digital River - Talk to the Experts
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Can Apple Handle a Bigger Slice of the Pie?

Re: Can Apple Handle a Bigger Slice of the Pie?
Posted by: John P. Mello Jr. 2009-04-07 05:20:05
See Full Story

The personal computer market may be wheezing, but Apple continues to rack up respectable growth numbers. Historically, growth has presented high-tech companies with some ticklish challenges, but the Macintosh maker may be poised to deal with the pitfalls associated with expanding market share. One problem typically facing a rapidly growing company is expanding its infrastructure to continue to meet its customer's expectations. Tech support, for instance, may suffer.

Enderle is a Quote Whore & Mindless Microsoft Shill
Posted by: A clue for you! 2009-04-07 11:21:31 In reply to: John P. Mello Jr.
I dismiss any article with Enderle's name in it!

This ass hat never had a clue in his life. All he is capable of is mindless regurgitation of Microsoft lies.

If you are asking this idiot and Apple hatter to give you insight you must be even stupider than Enderle. That is a very tall order. Since you call yourself MacNewsWorld your obviously a shill as well, for Microsoft's usual lies, so your site is useless to the thinking class.

Rob Enderly = No credibility
Posted by: ElectroTech 2009-04-07 07:18:04 In reply to: John P. Mello Jr.
As soon as I see Rob Enderly,s name quoted, I know that the article is not credible. If you were to follow this Microsoft shill, you would believe that Apple died a long time ago and that if he were CEO, it could be mildly successful.

Come on MacNewsWorld, get rid of the bum.

Uh Oh, Stop the Press
Posted by: Wingsy 2009-04-07 05:28:32 In reply to: John P. Mello Jr.
On the 10th paragraph I stopped reading. Any company calling itself a news source looses ALL credibility when it quotes Rob Enderle. And you guys call yourself MacNewsWorld. Incredible.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.