Get the ECT News Network Editor's Pick Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Ideoclick eBook
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: NBC, iTunes Headed to Divorce Court

Re: NBC, iTunes Headed to Divorce Court
Posted by: Walaika Haskins 2007-08-31 13:36:01
See Full Story

iTunes users may have to say goodbye to hit TV shows like "Heroes" and "The Office" come December. NBC Universal confirmed Friday that it has notified Apple it will not renew its current contract to sell its television programming as digital downloads through the online store. "As a condition of our contract, NBC Universal has notified Apple that it is not renewing this contract," Amy Zelvin, a NBC Universal spokesperson, told MacNewsWorld. The iTunes contract stipulated that NBC Universal notify Apple of its intent to cancel 90 days prior to the expiration date.

Re: NBC, iTunes Headed to Divorce Court
Posted by: mamamia55 2007-09-02 20:20:01 In reply to: Walaika Haskins
Good to know that Apple is standing firm with NBC. General Electric is money hungry as they are also earning money from the war in Iraq as well as from the Bush admin giving the wealthy millions on the backs of the middle and lower middle classes. I am sick and tired of the rich being given what they want rather than what they deserve which is a kick in the rear. I want to give Steve Jobs a thumbs up on their standing firm against the greedy conglomerate. Thank you very much, I plan on staying with you and paying $1.99 as long as I am able to.
Jump to: