Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Ideoclick eBook
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Opinion: iPod Critics May Have a Point

Re: Opinion: iPod Critics May Have a Point
Posted by: Noah Blundo 2006-04-16 09:29:53
See Full Story

We have a problem. In the institutions that are supposed to train future generations of Americans who will lead our nation, authorities are promoting -- and the liberal academic establishment is harboring -- the dangerous, insipid notion that Coldplay rocks. Also, they are promoting the use of iPods, which, if you listen to a chorus of social critics, pose more of a danger to our society than communism, terrorists and the designated-hitter rule combined.

Re: Opinion: iPod Critics May Have a Point
Posted by: mozart11 2006-04-16 09:32:45 In reply to: Noah Blundo
I still don't understand why Apple can be sued for hearing loss due to iPod useage. But any other manufacturer that makes portable cd players, cassette players, radios or mp3 players are not heald to the same standard as Apple? You can play anyone of these music listening devices just as loud as an iPod.
Why just Apple? Why not a class action suit to include Sony, Aiwa, Panasonic, Dell, JVC, etc..?
Jump to:
Are you willing to pay a subscription fee to Twitter?
Yes - Twitter is an important tool for my organization. Paying for a subscription is an easy business decision for us.
Yes - I use the platform frequently and want access to every available feature.
Possibly - It depends on which features will be offered and what those will cost.
No - I will only use Twitter for services that are available free of charge.
No - I don't use Twitter for free, so I'd never consider a paid subscription.