Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: With a Friend Like Ellison, Steve Jobs Didn't Need Enemies

Re: With a Friend Like Ellison, Steve Jobs Didn't Need Enemies
Posted by MosesKhan on 2019-09-06 08:50:07
In reply to geedeezy
Think about it. Most of the Beta community is now on 13.1, and theyíre still using the same profile as everyone who stuck around on 13.0 beta 8. This means both:

Thereís an unusually small amount of people to take advantage of a x.0 GM this year, since theyíre either past it or on the stable channel.

Apple canít offer a 13.0 GM to the people on 13.0 beta 8 without also offering it to the people on 13.1 beta, which they wonít do.

I donít really know how itís all going to play out, but I imagine that if Apple is going to release a stable 13.0 to the public, people on the beta will probably have to exit the beta to get any more builds of 13.0.

Of course, thereís always the chance that everyone just gets 13.1 stable instead of 13.0, which would be the clearest way forward. But I have a difficult time picturing 13.1 getting a GM a week from now, or being ready for the public within a few days after that.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: With a Friend Like Ellison, Steve Jobs Didn't Need Enemies  Chris Maxcer  2013-11-27 15:43:11
Re: With a Friend Like Ellison, Steve Jobs Didn't Need Enemies  geedeezy  2013-11-27 16:15:35
Re: With a Friend Like Ellison, Steve Jobs Didn't Need Enemies  MosesKhan  2019-09-06 08:50:07
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

Which Big Tech CEO that testified at the Congressional Antitrust Hearing on July 29 is the most trustworthy?
Jeff Bezos of Amazon
Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook
Sundar Pichai of Google
Tim Cook of Apple
All of them are equally trustworthy to some extent.
None of them are trustworthy whatsoever.