Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: iPad Sales Boom While Netbooks Gather Dust

Re: iPad Sales Boom While Netbooks Gather Dust
Posted by Erika Morphy on 2010-05-08 04:47:53
See Full Story

The iPad appears to be making significant inroads into the netbook market, based on research findings and the conclusions of a Morgan Stanley analyst, but other analysts aren't so quick to agree. Netbook sales are no longer growing at the double-digit rates of the last few years, noted analyst Katy Huberty, based on research conducted by Morgan Stanley and NPD. Also bolstering her case is a Morgan Stanley/Alphawise survey that found 44 percent of U.S. consumers who planned to buy an iPad claimed to be buying it instead of a netbook or laptop.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: iPad Sales Boom While Netbooks Gather Dust  Erika Morphy  2010-05-08 04:47:53
iPad vs netbook  mitrich  2010-05-08 04:53:42
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

Would you license your personal data to advertising platforms if you were paid directly for it?
Yes -- So much of my personal data is already in the hands of advertisers anyhow; I may as well be paid for it.
Possibly -- It depends how much I would be compensated and how the data I authorize to share would be used and protected.
No -- I would not sell my personal data at any price.