Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Ideoclick eBook
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Apple Goes Gaga on Security With OS X Update

Re: Apple Goes Gaga on Security With OS X Update
Posted by Richard Adhikari on 2009-05-13 15:44:18
See Full Story

With the release of Mac OS X 10.5.7 Wednesday, Apple appears to have acknowledged a raft of security issues surrounding its operating system. The latest updated version of the Mac operating system addresses bugs, improves support, and contains 47 security fixes, by the count of security software vendor Intego. The package includes updates to the OS, core graphics and the iChat video chat client, as well as to the Safari browser. Apple recommends that users of Mac OS X 10.5, also known as "Leopard," install Mac OS X 10.5.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: Apple Goes Gaga on Security With OS X Update  Richard Adhikari  2009-05-13 15:44:18
anti virus folks need the business  drpalmer  2009-05-14 08:47:28
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

Are you willing to pay a subscription fee to Twitter?
Yes - Twitter is an important tool for my organization. Paying for a subscription is an easy business decision for us.
Yes - I use the platform frequently and want access to every available feature.
Possibly - It depends on which features will be offered and what those will cost.
No - I will only use Twitter for services that are available free of charge.
No - I don't use Twitter for free, so I'd never consider a paid subscription.