Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
salesforce commerce cloud
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

LinuxInsider Talkback

ECT News Community   »   LinuxInsider Talkback   »   Re: MyNotex Is an Almost Perfect Note Taker and Task Manager

Re: MyNotex Is an Almost Perfect Note Taker and Task Manager
Posted by: Jack M. Germain 2015-08-10 08:33:17
See Full Story

MyNotex is one application I keep revisiting for my note-taking and project management tasks. Italian Developer Massimo Nardello releases one major update per year. MyNotex keeps getting better and better. Version 1.3.1, was released in June. Nardello took what was a near-perfect locally stored note-taking program and made it better than using cloud-based services such as Evernote, Box or Dropbox. Its feature set far exceeds the functionality of traditional plain text note-taking apps for Linux users.

Posted by: rommulo9 2018-12-06 13:58:50 In reply to: Jack M. Germain
I really liked this app.
The question is: people who have thousands of annotations in Evernote and want to migrate to MyNotex, how will they import all the records from the .EXEX file?

Posted by: jim7fl 2015-10-10 07:18:06 In reply to: Jack M. Germain
Not having disciplined myself to use note software of any kind as yet, I see a need for some example files to introduce folks like me to the utility of something like MyNotex. Is there a link to some sample files?
Jump to:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS
Would you move to a tech hub like San Francisco or Seattle if you were offered a high-paying, career-building job?
Absolutely. I already live in a tech center and I enjoy being where the action is.
No. I live in (or have lived in) a tech-forward city, and I'd rather live elsewhere.
I'd be tempted, but I'm worried about the cost of living.
I doubt it, as I don't like the reputation for decadence in those cities.
I would if I didn't have so many ties where I currently live.
Why bother? With telecommuting you can live and work anywhere.