Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: AOL Sees 'Transition' Year in 2003

Re: AOL Sees 'Transition' Year in 2003
Posted by: Keith Regan 2002-12-19 01:09:41
See Full Story

Offering a bleak outlook for 2003, AOL Time Warner said advertising and commerce revenue in its AOL online unit could drop as much as 50 percent as it weans itself from old contracts and tries to jump-start growth with new initiatives. Calling 2003 a "transition year," AOL said its bellwether Internet service probably will not see a noticeable upturn in business performance before 2004.

Posted by: ceutopia 2003-09-08 04:35:19 In reply to: Keith Regan
I have been trying to find someone of the Aol
advertising department so I can send an idea to.
After reading this article I began to wonder if you can help me. Please drop me a line and let me know.
THANKS CE....

Posted by: BLnkfrd 2002-12-19 01:18:20 In reply to: Keith Regan
Can somebody please tell me if I'll be getting free CNN audio and video on AOL like before May 1, 2002 when they began charging $4.95/mo. or $9.95/yr. like ABC? I turn currently to MSNBC and CBS for free video and audio. I like CNN, so please
tell me if I will get free CNN video and audio again, since AOL Time Warner owns CNN?!
Jump to:
When considering an online-only dealer to purchase an automobile, which is most important to you?
30-day low price guarantee
Comprehensive and verifiable vehicle inspection policy
Extended warranty protection plan provided by the dealer
Full money back return policy with no questions asked for at least a week after delivery
The dealer has many outstanding reviews, and few or no complaints.
I would not consider buying a vehicle from an online-only dealer.