Instantly delete email threats with 365 Threat Monitor » Free Offer
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Deliver winning CX every time
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: SAP Pours Salt in Commerce One's Wounds

Re: SAP Pours Salt in Commerce One's Wounds
Posted by: Sinéad Carew 2002-01-17 13:43:27
See Full Story

SAP has opted out of a joint sales relationship with Commerce One involving the
two companies' procurement software, SAP Markets spokesperson Paula Stout told the
E-Commerce Times. This snub from its most important partner, a substantial
shareholder and one of the biggest names in software, is a huge blow for an already
struggling Commerce One. The market responded by sending the company's share price
plummeting.

Re: SAP Pours Salt in Commerce One's Wounds
Posted by: m.van.leeuwen 2002-01-18 03:57:34 In reply to: Sinéad Carew
I guess it's time for some real changes in the market. Let's just hope that it doesn't become a never-ending story of continuous struggle, reorganisations, new strategic focus, new alliances, etc. Of course I feel for the people at C1, but overall it'd be best if the plug is pulled quickly. Ultimately, this will cut down the continuous noise and restore confidence. Remaining vendors will see their revenues increase in a slowly but inevitably growing market. As long as they use this revenue to grow their investments in product development and understanding of their customers' needs, the B2B community will benefit from the demise of C1, however painful...
Jump to:
Should businesses and organizations require staff to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination before physically coming to work?
Yes -- At this point it makes good sense and will help stop the spread of the virus.
No -- It sets a bad precedent against personal privacy and civil liberties.
I'm Not Sure -- There are valid arguments for and against vaccine requirements.