Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Women in Tech
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: 10 Types of Social Proof and What Makes Them Effective

Re: 10 Types of Social Proof and What Makes Them Effective
Posted by: Kas Andz 2020-08-06 07:45:23
See Full Story

Social proof is an individual influencer or group clout that gives "proof" to a product. It is based on the principle that people tend to follow and conform to an influential person or a majority. They do this to be validated -- a result of a need for safety. Here are 10 kinds of social proof strategies -- and how and why they work.

Posted by: johnsmith2167 2020-08-20 02:02:14 In reply to: Kas Andz
Really descriptive and informative. Thanks for sharing!

Posted by: tiWari 2020-08-06 11:46:42 In reply to: Kas Andz
Hi,
That was a very informative blog. Assurance to customer to shop online is a very necessary as a e-commerce website. Customer need something to depend upon how genuine the site is. That was some nice points you mentioned on your article. I have a e-commerce site on which I will also work on it accordingly.You have done a great research to provide a quality blog to us. Thank you so much. Keep giving us articles like this more.
Jump to:
How will the pandemic influence your holiday shopping habits this year?
I will shop online exclusively, for my own safety and to help limit the spread of the coronavirus.
I will do some shopping online, and some in-person because I want to support merchants in my area.
I will shop online definitely, and I will consider local retailers -- but only if they provide curbside service.
I will only shop in-person because the risks associated with e-commerce outweigh my chance of catching COVID-19.
I will not do any holiday shopping this year due to circumstances related to the pandemic.