Instantly delete email threats for Office 365 » Free Offer
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Deliver winning CX every time
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Verizon Customers Get No Respect

Re: Verizon Customers Get No Respect
Posted by: Jeff Kagan 2016-07-15 17:59:43
See Full Story

Why do customers seem to overreact when Verizon announces changes? Verizon's latest price hike has been causing angst in the marketplace -- at least on social sites like Twitter. Why does Verizon keep shooting itself in the foot? The short answer is poor marketing. Verizon's marketing moves show no care for the customer base, and that comes with at cost to Verizon. Let's face it -- as usage changes, pricing models must change to keep the proper balance for both users and the company.

Posted by: jassi 2016-07-17 20:35:20 In reply to: Jeff Kagan
Verizon seems too dictative. It didn't treasure any opinion or thought from us customers. And if the answer is poor marketing, it will go down soon for sure. Marketing is the best way to keep old customers and attract more new ones. And it's not like they're the only one in this whole market. I've seen my family switched from Verizon to other mobile carriers.

Posted by: AMCas 2016-07-16 04:36:00 In reply to: Jeff Kagan
More disrespect..the only way to now use the my Verizon app where you can check data usage and pay the bill is to upgrade to the more expensive plan. The options when you receive this message? Upgrade or close. Extreme disrespect. I've been with Verizon for double digit years. Far too long to be treated this way.
Jump to:
How important is social media to the success of your business?
Highly -- Social media is essential to our business model.
Somewhat -- We do see benefit from social media, but without it our operations would continue.
Minimally -- We're on social media because that's expected, though it's influence on our success is negligible.
Not at All -- Social media is not useful to our business.