Get the ECT News Network Editor's Pick Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Google-Led Coalition Aims to Drive Android Into Cars

Re: Google-Led Coalition Aims to Drive Android Into Cars
Posted by: Richard Adhikari 2014-01-06 14:59:23
See Full Story

In partnership with Nvidia and several automakers, Google on Monday announced the creation of the Open Automotive Alliance, an effort designed to further its push into the automobile industry. Audi, General Motors, Honda and Hyundai are among the effort's partners on the automotive side. The alliance will create a common platform members can use to create Android-enabled vehicles, the first of which are scheduled to hit the market later this year.

Re: Google-Led Coalition Aims to Drive Android Into Cars
Posted by: ronconnal 2014-01-06 15:03:10 In reply to: Richard Adhikari
I sincerely hope the automotive industry provides choice in what I would like my car to be running - Android, Microsoft, Apple, etc Android would definitely not be my choice, merely a fragmented piece of shit
Jump to:
Given the spread of the Covid-19 Delta variant, if my employer requires me to return to the company's location in 2021, I will...
Agree because I'm fully vaccinated.
Agree if the company institutes a mandatory mask requirement and other safety protocols.
Comply reluctantly, because I can't afford to lose my job, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job I feel is safer.
Resign because I'm not vaccinated and don't want to risk infection to myself or others.