Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Shared Wireless Data Plans: AT&T vs. Verizon

Re: Shared Wireless Data Plans: AT&T vs. Verizon
Posted by: Jeff Kagan 2012-07-20 09:08:05
See Full Story

AT&T Mobility just announced its shared wireless data plans on Wednesday. Verizon Wireless did the same thing a few weeks ago. Verizon has been taking a lot of heat on this topic, but not because it's a bad idea. It's actually a great idea. The problem is its approach, which I'll discuss. I think AT&T's plan will be welcomed in the marketplace. If you sign up for a new service, you can choose the plan you want on AT&T. You don't have that option with Verizon. That is a very important difference.

Re: Shared Wireless Data Plans: AT&T vs. Verizon
Posted by: jimmol 2012-07-20 09:18:14 In reply to: Jeff Kagan
From the comments over at MacDailyNews <http://macdailynews.com/2012/07/18/att-mobility-unveils-new-shared-data-plans-mobile-share-coming-in-august/> many shared they will be experiencing an increase in cost for this benefit. May not apply to everyone, but you better get out your spreadsheet and compare alternatives.
Jump to:
When considering an online-only dealer to purchase an automobile, which is most important to you?
30-day low price guarantee
Comprehensive and verifiable vehicle inspection policy
Extended warranty protection plan provided by the dealer
Full money back return policy with no questions asked for at least a week after delivery
The dealer has many outstanding reviews, and few or no complaints.
I would not consider buying a vehicle from an online-only dealer.