Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Nokia: We're Not Saying Nexus 7 Infringes ... We're Just Sayin'

Re: Nokia: We're Not Saying Nexus 7 Infringes ... We're Just Sayin'
Posted by: Rachelle Dragani 2012-07-08 14:31:52
See Full Story

Google may have to buffer its patent portfolio or start paying licensing fees to Nokia now that the search engine giant is becoming a bigger player in the tablet market. Google launched the Nexus 7, its first Nexus-branded tablet device, last week. The 7-inch slate will run the latest version of the company's Android operating system and will sell for $200. However, it's possible the new tablet has infringed some of Nokia's patents. But the phonemaker has not divulged details about what those patents might be or made any indication it plans to sue.

Re: Nokia: We're Not Saying Nexus 7 Infringes ... We're Just Sayin'
Posted by: jescott418 2012-07-08 14:34:11 In reply to: Rachelle Dragani
Can Nokia afford to take on Google in a patent lawsuit? So far none of these lawsuit hold up in every court. Which tells me its a very grey area to argue. With sometimes very little rewards. I think its more about slowing down a product then actually killing one off.
Jump to:
When considering an online-only dealer to purchase an automobile, which is most important to you?
30-day low price guarantee
Comprehensive and verifiable vehicle inspection policy
Extended warranty protection plan provided by the dealer
Full money back return policy with no questions asked for at least a week after delivery
The dealer has many outstanding reviews, and few or no complaints.
I would not consider buying a vehicle from an online-only dealer.