Instantly delete email threats with 365 Threat Monitor » Free Offer
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Deliver winning CX every time
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Blockbuster Scrambles to Stay in Business

Re: Blockbuster Scrambles to Stay in Business
Posted by: Anonymous 2009-04-07 04:00:00
See Full Story

Blockbuster said Friday that its revolving and term loan agreement has been amended, giving the struggling company some breathing room on its finances amid a deepening recession and increased competition. The video rental company had lined up tentative financing deals prior to the amendment, but cautioned last month that its auditor was likely to raise doubts about its ability to stay in business. To that end, lenders have also agreed to waive any default that could result if auditors attached a "going concern" classification to their fiscal year report.

Blockbuster needs to lower their prices
Posted by: mzcat 2009-04-07 12:46:37 In reply to: Anonymous
Maybe if Blockbuster lowered their prices they wouldn't be having this problem. Netflix has a much better deal and you can also watch movies instantly on your PC. I did the free trial on Netflix and then cancelled because I wanted to look at other places. I am now back with Netflix. Just my thoughts. Cathy Lindsay
Jump to:
How important is social media to the success of your business?
Highly -- Social media is essential to our business model.
Somewhat -- We do see benefit from social media, but without it our operations would continue.
Minimally -- We're on social media because that's expected, though it's influence on our success is negligible.
Not at All -- Social media is not useful to our business.