Get the ECT News Network Editor's Pick Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Ideoclick eBook
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: No More Napkin Plans: Q&A With Syncplicity CEO Leonard Chung

Re: No More Napkin Plans: Q&A With Syncplicity CEO Leonard Chung
Posted by: Jack M. Germain 2008-12-16 14:12:55
See Full Story

Syncplicity, a startup online data management company, announced last October the closing of its post-seed funding round for $2.35 million. The company offers an automated, all-in-one service for online and offline file syncing, backup and sharing. Silicon Valley-based True Ventures led a group of private investors in compiling the funding pool. Syncplicity will use the funds to accelerate enhancements and extend functionality of its on-line service to speed up the growth of its customer base.

Clarification
Posted by: leonardc9 2008-12-17 11:34:11 In reply to: Jack M. Germain
Jack – thank you for your interest and for taking the time to share your article. I would like to clarify one point that appears in the article. When asked about Syncplicity’s quest for funding, in my answer I referred to examples where valuation has been renegotiated after the term sheet. I’d like to clarify that this was in reference to other startups, and in fact never occurred in any of Syncplicity’s fundraising. True Ventures has been a great partner for us, both during and after our raise. We are very happy to have True in our corner and are looking forward to working with Phil and his team to take Syncplicity to the next level.

Thanks,
Leonard Chung, CEO
Syncplicity
Jump to: