Get the ECT News Network Editor's Pick Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: An E-Tailer's Guide to Surviving the Down Economy

Re: An E-Tailer's Guide to Surviving the Down Economy
Posted by: Daniel Meyerov 2008-08-20 23:59:16
See Full Story

Small business is under fire -- and increasingly, it is the small business' Web site strategy that is being relied upon to create an effective defense. What are the conditions facing Web site experts and multi-tasking entrepreneurs alike -- and what are the critical changes in the online e-commerce and marketing world that will help small businesses meet this challenge? For answers, we need to look at some of the trends impacting the world of e-commerce and small business.

How to Surviving the Down Economy! Go abroad!
Posted by: anders03 2008-08-21 00:11:51 In reply to: Daniel Meyerov
When the dollar is so low, and there is a world wide Credit Crunch, customer spending are just falling..... As anwebshop owner, this is not only bad. If you are flexible this gives you possibilities. The Euro/Dollar exchange rate are very low, and if you are able to sell to European customers, you can sell you products about 1/3 more expensive.... there are a lot of these opportunities around. Try to check out www.ishopusa.com. They help American web shops with their sales abroad

And a link: http://www.dobbeltaa.dk/how-will-the-international-economic-downturn-effect-international-e-commerce-8.html
Jump to:
Given the spread of the Covid-19 Delta variant, if my employer requires me to return to the company's location in 2021, I will...
Agree because I'm fully vaccinated.
Agree if the company institutes a mandatory mask requirement and other safety protocols.
Comply reluctantly, because I can't afford to lose my job, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job I feel is safer.
Resign because I'm not vaccinated and don't want to risk infection to myself or others.