Get the ECT News Network Weekly Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Glassdoor.com Lays Bare Coworkers' Salaries

Re: Glassdoor.com Lays Bare Coworkers' Salaries
Posted by: Walaika Haskins 2008-08-10 11:24:59
See Full Story

If you've ever wondered what goes on in the inner sanctum of a prospective employer or wondered how your salary compares with others in your field, a new Web site launched Tuesday could have the answer. The site, Glassdoor.com, allows current and recent former employees to anonymously report their salaries; provide detailed company reviews and rate their workplaces and management teams. "Glassdoor's employee-generated content provides a level of transparency in the two key drivers of employee motivation -- compensation and culture -- that is not available from any other source.

Job review sites
Posted by: Jbblack 2008-08-10 12:06:47 In reply to: Walaika Haskins
I think this is a great idea. When I was looking for my job a few years back I searched endlessly for a site like this. There are other sites that are doing the same thing. You should also try Corporategrade.com and jobvent.com.
Jump to:
Given the spread of the Covid-19 Delta variant, if my employer requires me to return to the company's location in 2021, I will...
Agree because I'm fully vaccinated.
Agree if the company institutes a mandatory mask requirement and other safety protocols.
Comply reluctantly, because I can't afford to lose my job, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job I feel is safer.
Resign because I'm not vaccinated and don't want to risk infection to myself or others.