Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Salesforce Industries Summit
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Beware of eBay's fraud way

Beware of eBay's fraud way
Posted by Whitewolf1970 on 2004-05-22 14:43:28
Anyone can be defraud by eBay member and even by eBay company as well. Because they claimed in their agreement that they CANNOT give us our money that we lost to their clients whose accounts were suspended and the cases are closed. They will wait for them to pay before they can reopen the accounts. BS, how can they be sure if the suspended clients want to get back? New ID, new address, new number, etc..Paypal cannot know, nor eBay. How's absurb. Many sellers and buyers are risking the auction on the web since eBay cannot guarantee that your money is safe. First they act like they will but inside the agreement, I doubt they WILL. Because I lost $94.95 for that video card by the client. I filed with the Paypal, but they email and regretted it. So Paypal is an accessory to clients because they won't help. Paypal have all the bank records and home informations so they suppose to help the buyers by filing with the PD in that state where the sellers live. They won't. They're protecting the criminals from nice ppl. So I filed with the Square Trade and I'm still waiting. But to eBay and Paypal, too late to them I printed out all the evidences since the eBay reconcile amount appeared on the second email. So eBay is a criminal as well. Meaning the client paid the eBay reconcile amount to the eBay therefore, eBay is an accessory to the crime of fraud. A lots of people should join in the complaint and file against eBay in the court to sue the eBay company to get our money backs. We cannot let eBay get away with it. My second receipt went as:
"Item Title : NEW ATI Radeon 256MB AGP Video card..
Item Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Marketplace: eBay
Item Price: $79.96
Number of Items: 1
Shipping and Handling: $0.00
Insurance: $0.00
Tax: $0.00
eBay Reconcile Amt: $14.99
Total Price: $94.95
Ship to: blah, blah, blah.......
Thanks again for your business!
longswholesalewarehouse"
the first email I receipt is from Paypal which is completely different. Paypal showed the shipping and handling price. I still consider eBay, Paypal, Andre, and the client all suspects in the internet fraud ring becuz the Paypal and the eBay WILL NOT HELP repeat WILL NOT HELP you. They keep the money to themselves because the gas prices gone up and they have to pay due amounts. Period and period.

* Topic  Author  Date
Beware of eBay's fraud way  Whitewolf1970  2004-05-22 14:43:28
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

How will the pandemic influence your holiday shopping habits this year?
I will shop online exclusively, for my own safety and to help limit the spread of the coronavirus.
I will do some shopping online, and some in-person because I want to support merchants in my area.
I will shop online definitely, and I will consider local retailers -- but only if they provide curbside service.
I will only shop in-person because the risks associated with e-commerce outweigh my chance of catching COVID-19.
I will not do any holiday shopping this year due to circumstances related to the pandemic.