Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Can M-Commerce Ride Wi-Fi Coattails?

Re: Can M-Commerce Ride Wi-Fi Coattails?
Posted by Sarah Z. Sleeper on 2002-11-19 15:30:42
See Full Story

Wi-Fi, a technology that enables wireless Web access at speeds many times faster than a standard dial-up connection, is cropping up in coffee shops, airports and hotels. But despite Wi-Fi's increasing convenience, m-commerce, once seen as a promising way to sell goods, is unlikely to be a boon for retailers this holiday season -- or next, or the one after that. Why aren't consumers clamoring to place orders on the go?

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: Can M-Commerce Ride Wi-Fi Coattails?  Sarah Z. Sleeper  2002-11-19 15:30:42
Re: Can M-Commerce Ride Wi-Fi Coattails?  juzliqan  2002-11-22 05:34:19
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

Given the spread of the Covid-19 Delta variant, if my employer requires me to return to the company's location in 2021, I will...
Agree because I'm fully vaccinated.
Agree if the company institutes a mandatory mask requirement and other safety protocols.
Comply reluctantly, because I can't afford to lose my job, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job I feel is safer.
Resign because I'm not vaccinated and don't want to risk infection to myself or others.