Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: AOL Casts Blame in Wrong Place by Casting Out Schuler

Re: AOL Casts Blame in Wrong Place by Casting Out Schuler
Posted by Keith Regan on 2002-04-09 17:21:22
See Full Story

Often, management shakeups are nothing more than bodies being moved around to let
investors know that no one is asleep at the switch. But in the case of Barry Schuler's
being shifted out of the CEO role at America Online, it's more. A whole lot more. AOL is
not the powerhouse of growth and revenue generation that investors thought they were
getting when the merger was first announced. That, not Schuler, is the real problem.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: AOL Casts Blame in Wrong Place by Casting Out Schuler  Keith Regan  2002-04-09 17:21:22
Re: AOL Casts Blame in Wrong Place by Casting Out Schuler  kathleen.mccahill  2002-04-10 13:43:02
Re: AOL Casts Blame in Wrong Place by Casting Out Schuler  JohnL  2002-04-15 15:48:59
Re: AOL Casts Blame in Wrong Place by Casting Out Schuler  davidport  2002-04-10 12:19:13
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

Given the spread of the Covid-19 Delta variant, if my employer requires me to return to the company's location in 2021, I will...
Agree because I'm fully vaccinated.
Agree if the company institutes a mandatory mask requirement and other safety protocols.
Comply reluctantly, because I can't afford to lose my job, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job I feel is safer.
Resign because I'm not vaccinated and don't want to risk infection to myself or others.