Get the ECT News Network Weekly Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Ideoclick eBook
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: How Social Selling Changed the Buyer's Journey

Re: How Social Selling Changed the Buyer's Journey
Posted by Sudhir Kumar on 2020-02-28 07:49:45
See Full Story

Social selling has changed how online consumers are interacting with and buying from e-commerce businesses. Why? Because it's had a huge impact on the buyer's journey as a whole. Today, we live in a digital world, and this means the consumer has the upper hand, thanks to the growth in e-commerce and the Internet of Things. The modern buyer does more research up front and online prior to getting in touch with a business by giving it a call. E-commerce businesses that speak to modern buyers on their terms can gain a competitive advantage.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: How Social Selling Changed the Buyer's Journey  Sudhir Kumar  2020-02-28 07:49:45
Re: How Social Selling Changed the Buyer's Journey  digitalteacher  2020-03-04 05:39:29
Re: How Social Selling Changed the Buyer's Journey  dannysentme  2020-02-28 08:04:50
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

Are you willing to pay a subscription fee to Twitter?
Yes - Twitter is an important tool for my organization. Paying for a subscription is an easy business decision for us.
Yes - I use the platform frequently and want access to every available feature.
Possibly - It depends on which features will be offered and what those will cost.
No - I will only use Twitter for services that are available free of charge.
No - I don't use Twitter for free, so I'd never consider a paid subscription.