A Brand's Guide to Digital Shelf Analytics | Download the eBook Today!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Ideoclick Amazon Compliance Guide
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Does Little iPhone Mean Apple Is Growing Up?

Re: Does Little iPhone Mean Apple Is Growing Up?
Posted by jescott418 on 2016-03-24 05:25:54
In reply to Jeff Kagan
Apple is really stretching these events into being rather boring and not up to what they once were. Now were getting reconstituted old models with refreshed hardware and a new model name? We need to have a event for that? I think its clear now that Steve Jobs was the only one at Apple with vision for expansion of Apple products. Other than the Watch everything since Jobs passing has been reconstituted products. Tim Cook certainly has no vision other than keeping things in the black. Jony Ives is purely a obsessive design freak about thin and no ports. Hardware and functionality have been severely muted and Samsung is killing the iPhone on innovation. The iPhone SE was purely done to try and keep some buyers from going over to Android and also to offer a iPhone that works in the pre paid plan market.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: Does Little iPhone Mean Apple Is Growing Up?  Jeff Kagan  2016-03-17 14:03:58
Re: Does Little iPhone Mean Apple Is Growing Up?  jescott418  2016-03-24 05:25:54
Re: Does Little iPhone Mean Apple Is Growing Up?  MitchH  2016-03-22 10:16:03
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

Would you license your personal data to advertising platforms if you were paid directly for it?
Yes -- So much of my personal data is already in the hands of advertisers anyhow; I may as well be paid for it.
Possibly -- It depends how much I would be compensated and how the data I authorize to share would be used and protected.
No -- I would not sell my personal data at any price.