Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Amazon Echo: Get Your Uber Rides, Pizza Pies and Hit Music Here

Re: Amazon Echo: Get Your Uber Rides, Pizza Pies and Hit Music Here
Posted by jescott418 on 2016-02-10 02:28:06
In reply to David Jones
Its funny how I see more and more stories on Echo all of a sudden. Yet the Echo has been available for some time now. Since Amazon releases no sales figures I wonder how some articles claim Echo is the next big tech device? They seem to be claiming everyone needs and wants a Echo. I for one do not see any need for such a device as I already have plenty of devices that can do what Echo does. This to me is kind of a device looking for a need and using the media to spur on interest. Like Siri on the iPhone I think over time it will be recognized as less of a useful tool then first thought.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: Amazon Echo: Get Your Uber Rides, Pizza Pies and Hit Music Here  David Jones  2016-02-10 02:23:03
Re: Amazon Echo: Get Your Uber Rides, Pizza Pies and Hit Music Here  jescott418  2016-02-10 02:28:06
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

Would you license your personal data to advertising platforms if you were paid directly for it?
Yes -- So much of my personal data is already in the hands of advertisers anyhow; I may as well be paid for it.
Possibly -- It depends how much I would be compensated and how the data I authorize to share would be used and protected.
No -- I would not sell my personal data at any price.