Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Americans Mad as Hell Over Proposed Net Neutrality Rules

Re: Americans Mad as Hell Over Proposed Net Neutrality Rules
Posted by johnvin9 on 2014-09-11 13:43:55
In reply to Richard Adhikari
Why is a large number of form letters a "negative" thing? Unless too many of those form letters came from the same email address(es), it's clear that a lot of people cared enough about the issue and wanted their point of view to be known by the FCC, to send in a copy of a form letter, even if they didn't want to take the time to write their own version of the same basic thoughts and opinions. I can't see ANYTHING negative about that ... and "more than 99%" being in favor of Net Neutrality carries its own pretty considerable weight - doesn't it??

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: Americans Mad as Hell Over Proposed Net Neutrality Rules  Richard Adhikari  2014-09-05 05:46:45
Re: Americans Mad as Hell Over Proposed Net Neutrality Rules  johnvin9  2014-09-11 13:43:55
Re: Americans Mad as Hell Over Proposed Net Neutrality Rules  TheMoMan  2014-09-05 06:06:07
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

When considering an online-only dealer to purchase an automobile, which is most important to you?
30-day low price guarantee
Comprehensive and verifiable vehicle inspection policy
Extended warranty protection plan provided by the dealer
Full money back return policy with no questions asked for at least a week after delivery
The dealer has many outstanding reviews, and few or no complaints.
I would not consider buying a vehicle from an online-only dealer.