Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Americans Mad as Hell Over Proposed Net Neutrality Rules

Re: Americans Mad as Hell Over Proposed Net Neutrality Rules
Posted by TheMoMan on 2014-09-05 06:06:07
In reply to Richard Adhikari
I am sick of business ruining every aspect of American freedoms. An open and free internet is as important as a Free Press. Tiered service is not open and free, how will School students get their class schedules and papers from the schools?

Will some one with a political agenda be able to squeeze out other views? With business trying to monitize the internet, all content should have the same value, not being detiremind by the carrier.

The FCC is showing its true colors, owned by Big Business not the Citizens.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: Americans Mad as Hell Over Proposed Net Neutrality Rules  Richard Adhikari  2014-09-05 05:46:45
Re: Americans Mad as Hell Over Proposed Net Neutrality Rules  johnvin9  2014-09-11 13:43:55
Re: Americans Mad as Hell Over Proposed Net Neutrality Rules  TheMoMan  2014-09-05 06:06:07
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

When considering an online-only dealer to purchase an automobile, which is most important to you?
30-day low price guarantee
Comprehensive and verifiable vehicle inspection policy
Extended warranty protection plan provided by the dealer
Full money back return policy with no questions asked for at least a week after delivery
The dealer has many outstanding reviews, and few or no complaints.
I would not consider buying a vehicle from an online-only dealer.