salesforce commerce cloud
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Chatbots Gaining Altitude

Re: Chatbots Gaining Altitude
Posted by: Denis Pombriant 2018-11-23 03:33:16
See Full Story

How do they really know? That's the question that immediately comes to mind in reviewing the top-level data from Voxpro's recent survey of customers and their relationship with chatbots. The data show that 68 percent of consumers haven't used chatbots to contact a brand. About 1,000 people answered the survey. How reliable is that number, though? I'm not disrespecting Voxpro here -- just the opposite. Isn't it at least possible that some consumers have interacted with bots without realizing it?

Posted by: riteshpatil732 2018-12-03 21:41:40 In reply to: Denis Pombriant
I think chatbots are not only working properly they are efficient and if properly guided they are effective also.

Posted by: pradeepkota 2018-11-28 03:16:32 In reply to: Denis Pombriant
Chat bots really are doing their job very great, I am also looking to use it for my business development

Posted by: riteshpatil732 2018-12-03 21:45:29 In reply to: pradeepkota
Pradeep nowadays most of the ecom companies are doing the same. Using chatbots have made the business easy and it's very effective in terms of CRM.
Jump to:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS
Would you move to a tech hub like San Francisco or Seattle if you were offered a high-paying, career-building job?
Absolutely. I already live in a tech center and I enjoy being where the action is.
No. I live in (or have lived in) a tech-forward city, and I'd rather live elsewhere.
I'd be tempted, but I'm worried about the cost of living.
I doubt it, as I don't like the reputation for decadence in those cities.
I would if I didn't have so many ties where I currently live.
Why bother? With telecommuting you can live and work anywhere.