A Brand's Guide to Digital Shelf Analytics | Download the eBook Today!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: KlearGear Admitted to Social CRM Hall of Shame

Re: KlearGear Admitted to Social CRM Hall of Shame
Posted by: Christopher J. Bucholtz 2014-05-05 22:31:35
See Full Story

Technology and social media give businesses new ways to interact with customers, to build stronger and longer-lasting relationships, and to create two-way conversations that lead to better products and happier people at both ends of the conversation. They also allow dumb businesses to expose their incompetence faster and to a wider audience than ever before. Each year we see it: Companies that miss the mark by applying "worst practices" for social media and social CRM, or businesses that are just plain insensitive to their social media peers.

Re: KlearGear Admitted to Social CRM Hall of Shame
Posted by: Sushant12 2014-05-05 22:35:08 In reply to: Christopher J. Bucholtz
Nicely put Chris, Kleargear will learn or not only time will tell, but i am sure we all learned something of this fiasco. Social media has got the king back to the forefront and that is The Customer and you nowhere offend the King or you pay for it.
Jump to:
Would you license your personal data to advertising platforms if you were paid directly for it?
Yes -- So much of my personal data is already in the hands of advertisers anyhow; I may as well be paid for it.
Possibly -- It depends how much I would be compensated and how the data I authorize to share would be used and protected.
No -- I would not sell my personal data at any price.