Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Salesforce Industries Summit
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Stop Learning, Start Churning

Re: Stop Learning, Start Churning
Posted by: Christopher J. Bucholtz 2013-07-15 08:28:32
See Full Story

Last year, I polled a group of respected CRM resellers to create a list spotlighting "forgotten features" -- tools and settings in CRM that many users overlook, even when they could bring great value to their businesses. Perhaps the most interesting forgotten feature was internal reporting. Most companies don't measure how often and how effectively the software itself is being used. Failure to grasp the full potential is dangerous; it can create the false impression that the CRM application you're using isn't cutting the mustard.

Posted by: Jamescage 2013-07-23 06:30:44 In reply to: Christopher J. Bucholtz
Interesting article. Companies can enhance customer service with the help of CRM technology. Came across another whitepaper that readers will find useful “Pros and cons of migrating to Microsoft Dynamics CRM from Salesforce.com” @ http://bit.ly/17UgKN7

Posted by: Max_Software 2013-07-23 02:06:01 In reply to: Christopher J. Bucholtz
Implementing a CRM system is a big move for any business, both financially and logistically, and it’s crucial that businesses remember that the CRM set-up process doesn’t simply end as soon as the infrastructure is up and running. Implementing a CRM is an ongoing process that requires continual staff training on every level, especially given the advanced features that many platforms now boast. Moreover, choosing a CRM provider that offers support and training that keeps up with software developments is central in ensuring that your team can make the most out of the system and maximise ROI.

Andrew Heriot, Head of Services EMEA, Maximizer Software

Posted by: JohnPaterson 2013-07-15 08:35:35 In reply to: Christopher J. Bucholtz
Hang on!

You're telling people to make their CRM systems more complex by adding features that up to now, they survived quite happily without.

The #1 reason that CRM systems fail is because the users find them too complicated.

We advise our customers to spring clean their CRM systems every year and REMOVE unwanted features, fields etc.

Otherwise their CRM system will become bloated and front line staff will stop using them.

John Paterson
http://www.reallysimplesystems.com
Jump to:
How will the pandemic influence your holiday shopping habits this year?
I will shop online exclusively, for my own safety and to help limit the spread of the coronavirus.
I will do some shopping online, and some in-person because I want to support merchants in my area.
I will shop online definitely, and I will consider local retailers -- but only if they provide curbside service.
I will only shop in-person because the risks associated with e-commerce outweigh my chance of catching COVID-19.
I will not do any holiday shopping this year due to circumstances related to the pandemic.