Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: CRM for the Small Business, Part 7: Trusting Your System Maintenance to the Cloud

See Full Story

Once a small business successfully implements a new CRM solution, the next challenge will be maintaining it. Cloud computing promises to make the implementation process less painful, and it should also lessen the burden of system maintenance for the small enterprise. Traditional CRM tools typically required a small business to purchase in-house servers and either keep IT people on staff or partner with another company to handle system maintenance, said Brent Leary, cofounder of CRM Essentials. The rise of the cloud removes that requirement.

For startups and SMBs which are focused on customer support, a CRM may not be the right way to go and a helpdesk would be a good solution. I came across this blog post in the HappyFox website, you might want to look at it: http://www.happyfox.com/blog/5-reasons-to-choose-a-helpdesk-app-over-a-crm/.

Today's cloud technology allows SMB to benefit
Posted by: Intelestream 2010-04-30 22:13:08 In reply to: Maria Verlengia
Agree with all advantages detailed here. Today's cloud technology allows small and medium business to benefit from enterprise class functionality at lower costs. Intelestream, Inc., which developed the online CRM intelecrm, has a unique pricing model that charges a flat fee per month for unlimited users. Subscribers are billed according to packaged pricing based on the amount of information that they access and the number of records they have. Take advantage of our 30 day trial by visiting www.intelestream.net/intelecrm Best!
Jump to:
Are you willing to pay a subscription fee to Twitter?
Yes - Twitter is an important tool for my organization. Paying for a subscription is an easy business decision for us.
Yes - I use the platform frequently and want access to every available feature.
Possibly - It depends on which features will be offered and what those will cost.
No - I will only use Twitter for services that are available free of charge.
No - I don't use Twitter for free, so I'd never consider a paid subscription.