Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Ideoclick Amazon Compliance Guide
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: KlearGear Admitted to Social CRM Hall of Shame

Re: KlearGear Admitted to Social CRM Hall of Shame
Posted by Christopher J. Bucholtz on 2014-05-05 22:31:35
See Full Story

Technology and social media give businesses new ways to interact with customers, to build stronger and longer-lasting relationships, and to create two-way conversations that lead to better products and happier people at both ends of the conversation. They also allow dumb businesses to expose their incompetence faster and to a wider audience than ever before. Each year we see it: Companies that miss the mark by applying "worst practices" for social media and social CRM, or businesses that are just plain insensitive to their social media peers.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: KlearGear Admitted to Social CRM Hall of Shame  Christopher J. Bucholtz  2014-05-05 22:31:35
Re: KlearGear Admitted to Social CRM Hall of Shame  Sushant12  2014-05-05 22:35:08
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

Would you license your personal data to advertising platforms if you were paid directly for it?
Yes -- So much of my personal data is already in the hands of advertisers anyhow; I may as well be paid for it.
Possibly -- It depends how much I would be compensated and how the data I authorize to share would be used and protected.
No -- I would not sell my personal data at any price.