A Brand's Guide to Digital Shelf Analytics | Download the eBook Today!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Are We There Yet? The Long Road to the CRM Revolution

Re: Are We There Yet? The Long Road to the CRM Revolution
Posted by Christopher J. Bucholtz on 2014-04-18 14:05:52
See Full Story

They say you must walk before you can run. It follows that you should crawl before you walk. In CRM, however, there are a lot of businesses that talk at great length about wanting to run even though they haven't mastered crawling yet. They battle with the same old problems: adoption issues; technology decisions made before business needs are identified; lack of executive buy-in. If you want to extend the metaphor, CRM-wise, they're not running, walking or crawling -- they're lying face-down, motionless, on the floor.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: Are We There Yet? The Long Road to the CRM Revolution  Christopher J. Bucholtz  2014-04-18 14:05:52
Re: Are We There Yet? The Long Road to the CRM Revolution  Sushant12  2014-05-05 05:39:54
Re: Are We There Yet? The Long Road to the CRM Revolution  mikerich61  2014-04-30 04:24:26
Re: Are We There Yet? The Long Road to the CRM Revolution  cldm  2014-04-18 15:01:45
Re: Are We There Yet? The Long Road to the CRM Revolution- mobile leads  successwithcrm  2014-08-07 08:13:51
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

Would you license your personal data to advertising platforms if you were paid directly for it?
Yes -- So much of my personal data is already in the hands of advertisers anyhow; I may as well be paid for it.
Possibly -- It depends how much I would be compensated and how the data I authorize to share would be used and protected.
No -- I would not sell my personal data at any price.