Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Salesforce Industries Summit
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Tablets and CRM, Part 1: A Plus for Productivity

Re: Tablets and CRM, Part 1: A Plus for Productivity
Posted by Erika Morphy on 2013-11-29 07:59:21
See Full Story

The CRM case for tablets is quite clear: Workers are more mobile than ever and need to be able to access their systems on the go. Ditto customers and the workers who service them while on the go. Tablets are more robust tools than smartphones and allow for even greater functionality. Somehow overlooked in this business case, though, is the productivity factor. CRM applications enabled for tablet use also enhance productivity, in some instances to a great degree.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: Tablets and CRM, Part 1: A Plus for Productivity  Erika Morphy  2013-11-29 07:59:21
Re: Tablets and CRM, Part 1: A Plus for Productivity  mikerich61  2013-11-29 08:00:21
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

How will the pandemic influence your holiday shopping habits this year?
I will shop online exclusively, for my own safety and to help limit the spread of the coronavirus.
I will do some shopping online, and some in-person because I want to support merchants in my area.
I will shop online definitely, and I will consider local retailers -- but only if they provide curbside service.
I will only shop in-person because the risks associated with e-commerce outweigh my chance of catching COVID-19.
I will not do any holiday shopping this year due to circumstances related to the pandemic.