Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Salesforce Industries Summit
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Hidden in Plain Sight: 3 CRM Analytics Pearls

Re: Hidden in Plain Sight: 3 CRM Analytics Pearls
Posted by Christopher J. Bucholtz on 2013-11-11 03:59:31
See Full Story

CRM technology is all about collecting data -- which means it should go hand-in-hand with the trend toward increased use of analytics. Often, though, what is analyzed is not what's important. In CRM, many of the most compelling data are hiding in plain sight, but businesses are looking elsewhere. These hidden metrics can be accessed without expensive analytics tools in most cases, but they're overlooked. It's as if a fishing boat captain's nets haul in a record harvest -- but then he keeps it stowed in the hold of his boat.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: Hidden in Plain Sight: 3 CRM Analytics Pearls  Christopher J. Bucholtz  2013-11-11 03:59:31
Re: Hidden in Plain Sight: 3 CRM Analytics Pearls  mikerich61  2013-11-11 04:01:04
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

How will the pandemic influence your holiday shopping habits this year?
I will shop online exclusively, for my own safety and to help limit the spread of the coronavirus.
I will do some shopping online, and some in-person because I want to support merchants in my area.
I will shop online definitely, and I will consider local retailers -- but only if they provide curbside service.
I will only shop in-person because the risks associated with e-commerce outweigh my chance of catching COVID-19.
I will not do any holiday shopping this year due to circumstances related to the pandemic.