Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: In Mobile Video Ads, Good Things Must Come in Small Packages

Re: In Mobile Video Ads, Good Things Must Come in Small Packages
Posted by Erika Morphy on 2013-08-20 14:54:29
See Full Story

When the expected surge in mobile video advertising arrives, it's not just consumers
who will have adjustments to make. Rather, marketers will also have to make some changes to accommodate the growth in this up-and-coming format. In this new world, the motto will be "short and sweet" -- as in 15 seconds, said Anthony Iacovone, founder and CEO of AdTheorent. "Ads longer than 15 seconds should be choice-based -- that is, able to be skipped by the consumer," Iacovone said.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: In Mobile Video Ads, Good Things Must Come in Small Packages  Erika Morphy  2013-08-20 14:54:29
Re: In Mobile Video Ads, Good Things Must Come in Small Packages  michelle1974  2013-08-28 17:48:52
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

How will the pandemic influence your holiday shopping habits this year?
I will shop online exclusively, for my own safety and to help limit the spread of the coronavirus.
I will do some shopping online, and some in-person because I want to support merchants in my area.
I will shop online definitely, and I will consider local retailers -- but only if they provide curbside service.
I will only shop in-person because the risks associated with e-commerce outweigh my chance of catching COVID-19.
I will not do any holiday shopping this year due to circumstances related to the pandemic.