Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Lenovo Thinks Bigger With New ThinkStation Workstations

Re: Lenovo Thinks Bigger With New ThinkStation Workstations
Posted by: Walaika Haskins 2007-12-02 08:23:16
See Full Story

Lenovo unveiled its latest offering for business users Tuesday -- two new workstations. The ThinkStation desktop computers are a first for Lenovo. The No. 3 computer maker has focused primarily on sales of its ThinkPad laptops. It is also the first time the Chinese hardware maker has added a new Think-branded PC to the line since it purchased IBM's personal computing division in 2005 for $1.75 billion. In addition to Thinkpads, the deal also included ThinkCenter desktops.

Re: Lenovo Thinks Bigger With New ThinkStation Workstations
Posted by: lange48 2007-12-02 08:31:59 In reply to: Walaika Haskins
The article is enticing but wouldn't it be better if Lenovo can tell you where to purchase their new desktop computer unless they want you to go to their site. I hope none of China's computers have to be recalled because of some environment thing they did that would not be safe for its consumers. When you hear something was built in China or that it has China's name of it, I automatically think that there may be a problem with it some where down the line. I have their laptop and IBM's net vista. I think their product is the best. I hope China will keep it that way.
Jump to:
I am most loyal to brands that...
Give the best value for my money
Have helpful and friendly staff
Operate an easy-to-use website
Provide fast, knowledgeable responses to questions
Support causes that I believe in