Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Ron Paul Campaign Swept Up in Botnet Spam Scandal

Re: Ron Paul Campaign Swept Up in Botnet Spam Scandal
Posted by: Chris Maxcer 2007-11-01 16:36:43
See Full Story

Presidential candidate and Texas congressman Ron Paul has an ardent following of tech-savvy supporters -- at least one of which may have employed the use of hijacked PCs from around the world to spread pro-Paul spam. Several security researchers have noted a blast of spam e-mail messages sent earlier this week purporting to support Paul's bid for the Republican presidential nomination. The messages reportedly use a variety of subject lines that all include a positive statement like, "Ron Paul Stops Iraq War!" or "Vote Ron Paul 2008!"

Re: Ron Paul Campaign Swept Up in Botnet Spam Scandal
Posted by: mickrussom 2007-11-04 17:22:10 In reply to: Chris Maxcer
This whole story is a Ron Paul hit piece / smear tactic. Rudy's minions were caught red handed doing the wired piece on this.
The MSM and the military industrial complex ONLY fear Ron Paul. be sure to vote for Ron Paul and fight hard for him. If you do not vote for and support Ron Paul, the country will turn into a dystopian fascist state.
Ron Paul is at least as big as Perot, the CFR, Carlysle, Rockefellers, Rothchilds, Main Stream Media and the Militayr Industrial Complex hate him, then "The People" **know** he must be the best thing, since all of the enemies of the free, the aforementioned control-everything groups, hate him and smear him so much.
Jump to:
Which review rating influences you most when researching a business?
5 Stars - I want to know what others found amazing.
4 Stars - I want to find out why it's liked for the most part, but not without faults.
3 Stars - I want to understand why the business is neither loved nor hated.
2 Stars - I want to learn why the weaknesses outweigh the strengths.
1 Star - I want to know why anybody says they are completely dissatisfied with the business.